Thursday, July 1, 2010

Types Of Dental Burs And Their Uses



greet an old friend in the msngr. Almost the first thing I say is:

Her: Hey, my friend J acinta3 're looking inn, that if you give?
Me: Haha, va. So will continue to search for shelter? : P

3 seconds after you get my "lousy" joke. What you may or probably do not know is that the left dumped in a bar by malacopa. I am not going to tell right now. To make conversation I asked him:

Me: What's up, when we lay down some chelas
She: You say frog ... and the frog jumps
Me: Come on, this Friday?
She: Ok, talk to Jacinta and agree

remember that they all say Jacinta:

Me: Wow, your Jacinta1 I have not (or I lost / erased). Jacinta2 that of another, but I do not want to answer me
She: Well, what did you do?
Me: Nothing, -being-not much accurate. * Roll-eyes * Then
She'll tell you: mhhhh

- is off -

good thing, I think, to have a block is that you can come to tell the things you want when you want. And unless the accounts were not angry or feel less.

Although, on second thought ... I think they know too.

-_-

0 comments:

Post a Comment