Monday, July 5, 2010

Tea Party Silpada Invite



Some people are like that, it costs engage or resist and is one of the issues why I hate the beginning of any relationship. I call it ... no no, better I hope, will not be something that is as hopeless a. I pull a message he / she first (there's always one that makes you want more).

When two people meet, seek common interests, or river mouth, the empanadas with or without raisins, sweet or bitter mate, up or down. Or just do not try to know and are only two unknown partial, that attempt to a more or less memorable night of sex, until the first one out of bed to dress gives indications that things will not go further. The same meeting can end well, when you give the other some monetary compensation for services rendered.

If intentions clear in advance, one is as a person paranoid. Unquestionably there are some people who can not avoid throwing his past, for me it is best to know what you need to know and daily or weekly doses. Not well seen expectorate all traumas, in the end is the person you like, not a psychologist. Neither is to be with someone for years and quit a: that You told me never! (I had confessed to a fan of Sacachispas).

I want to know because there are some people who persistently attempts to compare relationships or people with current partner / lover / etc.? They expect the other person will respond?

And so ... hate the beginning of any relationship, I can not curb my insanity to such a degree that the other person will be nice. I can not avoid putting his foot above my knee when I sit, instead of crossing your legs as do the ladies. If the person is really like, I have the "I Love You" easily.
But I recognize that something changes before me pulling head to the pool although it was a suicide mission and ended with more dents to protest casserole. Now that makes me look good.




probably will have happened to be starting "something to someone" and when it happens time and still not very specific thing they wanted a terrible scream :

Quereme shit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment