Thursday, July 15, 2010

Complemets Intesifiers

increase the price of rice ... Disabled

... and now will be more demand, the pigeons outside the Civil Registry will eat more often, children can have two popes, both breasts or potatoes and / or breast cancer.
Yesterday I went to Congress for a while and I loved what I saw, taking some clashes between the colorful and oranges. Although that matter people orange, provoked ugly ugly. It was amazing the good humor of all, the will is given, the tender kisses of many couples, see the marriage of girls who were privileged, but wanted to share its privileges with everyone. Yesterday
had emotions of all kinds, but what struck me most was the pain before the suite orange derogatory comments, ideas hilarious guess these people who took out without any knowledge, opinions without foundation.
Yesterday I was in the right place and time. Yesterday and from
Today we are all equal.

Here I give you the work of everyone involved in the proposal. Many thanks for the support and the desire of all. I put them in order dellegada. Spouse

Zombie, by Elissambura




Gay Marriage by Marian



Gay Marriage Law by Chipi and Pily




Gay Marriage by Leandro Gillig

Same As ... So different ... by Javier Cerezuela

Two posters made by Perica




Poyo


Two videos made by the Colorado









0 comments:

Post a Comment