Monday, July 19, 2010

Help Me Masterbate Audio

Another tale that ...


Once upon a time in mensseger was angry asshole Ebony Princess. Bored with the monotony of life, sees a window in your chat, Who dares interrupt my balling? Thought the beautiful princess. Flickered orange window, waiting for a response and when opened discovered with surprise that the gentleman Joaquin Ivory Heart, spoke. Oh, this plebeian hair shaved! Now you got strong re the bitch that bore thee, I say ... shaven look like it makes more slender gentleman salamero.
(Warning: this conversation was nearly three months ago, about a month before this ).


Mr. (ex) Boyfriend: Hi

Black: hello, how are you?

Mr. (ex) Boyfriend: well, that I, you? Black

: same

Mr. (ex) Boyfriend: I have your taper all this

Black: Keep it

Mr. (ex) Boyfriend: if you want to say to you under order Black

: not salami, keep it I have a shirt and a sweater yours

Mr. (ex) Boyfriend: if but I do not I are useful, as you want, just as I

Black: aaaayyy eeel, gave me a shirt full of holes and a diver will not go away the smell of mothballs, this is not a fair exchange!

Mr. (ex) Boyfriend: ah for your tapper is 10 points! Black

: jajajajajaja, no matter, you use it much to my tapper baby pink top is

Mr. (ex) Boyfriend: is there for a thousand years, or touch it

Black: lie

Mr. (ex) Boyfriend: use it once to go to laburo and then never again ... and wash and all

Black: I'm imagining this conversation by phone

Mr. (ex) Boyfriend: jaj ... much as we would laugh all the times we were called Black

: Metema give a stick in the ass
Mr
. (ex) Boyfriend: and bottle

Black: I am divine!

Mr. (ex) Boyfriend: seh a
Divinora
Mr. (ex) Boyfriend: these talks ... well as pleasant .....¿ will be counterproductive? Black

: 're a
Conchudo
Mr. (ex) Boyfriend: why? is a question that I have

Black: that you ask me well, all arrogant and know that I like

Mr. (ex) Boyfriend: not going to happen between us ... I have this uncertainty mixed with hope mixed with a high depression .. .

This talk went further and resulted in a meeting that will be detailed in the next publication, meanwhile I leave you with the magic of Julian Cardozo .



0 comments:

Post a Comment