Friday, July 2, 2010

Sistersinvitation Wordings

Habemus Feisbuck

As a result of the survey, a new acquisition in this wonderful house or corner foul called LFN. I'm doing it little by little, go with love and affection. Apologize for the inconvenience, sometimes I fight with the technology.

I am finding that everything that happens, Mr. FB alerts you, has it clearer that the DGI.
Also, if you have friends in common with someone but they do not know, Mr. FB you want to make and fit the same. It's looking at my ex-asshole!

Another little thing I do not accept to put Black's Fury, I had to put on without the, it seems that does not accept articles before the name, so if you say La Marta, cagaste fire, now you're Martha to dry.

Soon as I will hear from puteo with this new world.

Good afternoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment