Thursday, June 24, 2010

What Gift To Give To A Stroke Patient

"endless tears, forever joy"

Seeking a phrase in your words tell me what you think, I speak a little of your feelings, ego-click it, you see? - Something that responds to questions I dare not make, questions to which answers can only imagine so I guess in your eyes. And yet, thinking so many questions, I bite my tongue every time: if tomorrow I want, if you're comfortable with me, if we are together, if we do not see you, whom you will, if you're having fun, if there is someone else ... IF ...

I learned (at the rate of collapse of heart) enjoy the moment (or a night ... and another ... and another night), not to worry. And I've learned to be happy with smiles, with your gasps, your pleasure, your talk, your company, your "I'll go crazy," each day, not knowing whether tomorrow or be beaten. All

. So many

.

Questions that do not want to know the answer because everything was as you said it, so natural so pretty.

One learns, over time, it's useless whip, nobody is comfortable with an experienced, that to be good, you first have to become the other person ... and that is why you see me smile, and laugh and be happy as much as I am now, right now.

Although ... maybe, just maybe, most likely, "is thinking about what will become of me when you're not with me.

Somebody to hold my hand
Someone who Understands
Somebody to help me write The poetry of life

0 comments:

Post a Comment