Sunday, June 20, 2010

Schüssler Cream Nr 6

Three kinds of flowers and YOU



is a challenge. I'm no expert on flowers, I admit, but I can distinguish three things:

1. A pink carnation.
2. The Cayenne lily.
3. To you with another woman.

I know of three flowers in three colors:

1. Of your thoughts (orange).
2. Of your desires (bream).
3. Of your feelings (red).

Each to their appropriate three explanations:

1. Orange deals with the uncertainty I find the most absurd pretexts to get into your head.
2. With the golden doubts haunt me if I'm in the ability to meet all these aspirations.
3. And the reason I hit so shocking because once it comes into your head and meets all the wishes, I hope that you give me touch your heart, red, and the last flower.

So distinguished in three steps the same amount of features that reflect your flowers:

1. Think what you say.
2. Vives dreaming.
3. And your heart is the size of your thoughts and your dreams.

Then I have to guess how to put in my favor so I could see in your three flowers

1. Make me think.
2. Show you as much as you sleep.
3. And my heart is red, large and sentimental (like yours) as your last flower. Finely

I can settle three circumstances that would trigger my analysis of your three flowers

1. Whether you like it and I think.
2. And you do not like a dream
3. None of the above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment