Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bump On A Dog With Puss

Confessions



I confess. Not my problem you like to lie.

boldly came back before me to show me your red lips. These same swell before your allergy beard. Which I kissed until I ran out of saliva, until the desire irritated. The melted with my saliva, while you played with your tongue in my mouth.

First was an excuse. Suddenly called me a liar to the cowardice of accepting your failure. I played dirty with drooping eyes looked at you with shame. Thinking bad.

Cuando sientes vergüenza tus ojos se mantienen alertas, nunca cierran. Eres de armas tomar. De peligrosidad extrema. Eres de romper sentimientos.
Corrijo: es mentira, no tienes vergüenza.

Si intentas todos los días sumar tus falsedades, el efecto no será bola de nieve. Serás tú engañándote a ti misma y yo esperando la eterna venganza. Porque lo que aquí se hace, aquí se paga. ¿Trillado no? Pero es la pura verdad.

En estos momentos estás muy feliz. Pero al final, la sonrisa en los labios estará de mi lado y en tu estómago esas mariposas que hoy vuelan sumisas se convertirán en vampiros con un hambre voraz.

Te comerán las entrañas y yo will enjoy a sip of that.
not want you badly. Never. I just want you to pay your lie.

And I get my revenge.

THIS POEM IS PUBLISHED IN MY FIRST COLUMN OF THE DIGITAL MAGAZINE EXTRACT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment