Thursday, June 3, 2010

Free Marathi Phonetic Fonts



a couple of days ago showed me, without my request, the secret to forget a very significant person in our lives. In other words, can not forget someone who cares not shit, encompassing everything that can enter the word shit, ie boyfriend / girlfriend, ex-boyfriend or girlfriend, friends, neighbors, etc..
Anyway, as I was away and that this blog will not be at all the same shit, I decided to share with you, my beloved readers and slender, the secret that nobody is going to keep on with their lives, so I read and tell me more often.

Here goes:

have to consider that person, so special or potentially harmful, in fact is 60% water, or H2O to the experts, that would be something like 3 or 4 buckets of the same substance.

See, it's not that special?

And you know what else has a 60% water? The plum tomatoes.





not despair, because my book is going to self-help, ask your newspaper boy friend!



0 comments:

Post a Comment