Sunday, January 16, 2011

Unhandled Exception C0000005 Address 0040e439

for ways unrealistic.


While world falls apart.


As the world falls apart,
I-like many-
I'm sitting at this stupid computer
... killing time.

Playing the game of wanting to learn
...
willing to impart what I propose to make,
that which destroys human barbarity day.

not live my life, I just
engages in this addictive
network that brings me here and there, but I
makes no road.

I know I'm wasting my time
that there are things to devote serious attention
-much more serious and important-
'm playing this game yet hypnotic
... I finally leads nowhere.

--------------------------------------------- ---
Author: Jorge Horacio Richina.


All rights reserved
------------------------------------ ------------

Simultaneously published in:

-

0 comments:

Post a Comment