Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Letter Format Telephone Disconnection

One night

Let's see ... the portfolio already has everything, ID, wallet, guide T by questions, not really to take her if you know where to go but hey, you never know if you have to go elsewhere and I also do not drive, keys, cell phone ... is missing something and I do not know what it is, then I will whore when in the elevator and straw me back up. Are 8am, I said I would be like at about 9am, so I have time, not that we eat, the better you call and ask, "Hey
freckled, how are you? "Everything's fine Black
beautiful, che" that you feel like eating? I cook.
- What you have in the fridge?
-Eeeemmm to veeer ... I have cheese, ham, a tomato, but I do not eat it, it looks like that long ago.
-and throw it shit, leave it there? "Trim?
"No, the ham and cheese do not feel alone.
- You did no shopping, no?
-Eeeehh ... no, I did not have time.
"Sure and I'll make do with ham, cheese, a tomato half and some ice cubes mysterious. Black
"Well, ask anything and it was. Pizza
-no, I'm rotten to eat pizza.
"Wait ... "You that you're not here? stops spinning back and forth once and for all, then we see that we ask for food.
"Well, no shit me to fart! There I go there.
-Dale, besotes. I love you.
"I love you too. Kisses.

I change clothes, I dress a bit and grabbed the purse. The tapper! I almost forgot the tapper to the dessert I had done, I put it in a bag and still do not really because women do this, but despite the tapper close properly and we grabbed it with both hands, you have to put a pouch. That and a piss in a public toilet without touching anything, are things that give us our mothers. I go to the bus stop, I clipped fair and while I ask one of 1.25 as the bus driver looks at me tits. He held a seat beside the window, traveled chilly, pulled a little window, I want to travel cool but not disheveled. I get off the bus and I am prepared to travel the three blocks that separate me from the home of Mr. Groom. Dodge soruyos dog, I crossed the street who is more enlightened, I see very few people in the street, a guy shitting pants down against a tree, the file that pas ... eeeehhhhhh?! There's a guy with pants down, there, two meters of me, in full frontal nudity, "defecating? I do not want to find out, walking fast, fast, raaapiiidoooo ! I yell something and do not know, but I think he was drunk. I arrived, I rang the doorbell and opens the door.

- Black Hello!
- Next time ... YOU WILL FIND ME TO STOP THE GROUP!!



Fair I had to witness this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment