Friday, January 7, 2011

How To Write A Commercial Lease Offer Letter

This is how I remember my old love ... That boy

.
... and I can not, after all these years, imagine how was your lovely image.
.
The passing of the years just left me a slight hint of singular beauty.
.
What I recall most clearly is his wonderful spirituality, which, in my view, is more imprinted.
.
But the material, the packaging of this beautiful soul is gone from my head, and scatter and extinguish the sparks of a fire in full combustion.
.
.

is it that you do not have any pictures of that girl who was my girlfriend ... with whom I lived so beautiful love in the years of my youth?

Nothing has been left as a memento of it, absolutely nothing.

And indeed there are moments that it would be very encouraging for me to contemplate a picture of him.
are moments when you can earn discouragement, and then it would be wonderful be able to see your beautiful face and gorgeous figure to revive, albeit virtually, the beautiful memories of that past love.

What I would be immensely happy, just to see her again as it was then, a wonderful girl who still remember with great nostalgia and affection.
.
Illustration: Woman backs - Salvador DalĂ­.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment