Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Points Personal Strengths

Events Results

this year as everyone turned to gather the clan, you add more people as always, is that fucking habit of the more better, all speak to the cries and no food to satisfy all of Africa. I have a suspicion that my mother will feed us until we get diabetes. Express their love through food and eat it but it feels like a contempt. That's how I got 5 kg of two parties. All the weight evenly distributed in the ass and legs, I come untandome pants or butter.
So now I'm on a diet and exercise, but first of all went away the source of evil. I left my old house and went back to mine. So we cut the food chain and I on the top of the food pyramid.




The truth is that there were couple of tips this holiday season not to miss:
  • This time for dessert had ice cream, ice cream live down the fucking salad!
  • My mom invited a friend that was very funny to chat with my aunt, which is somewhat reserved. The friend asks the brazen cry: to you when you reach menopause gaining too much weight? It was a moment so great, I had to hide to laugh.
  • I had the opportunity see a sweet bread that had no mass, it was pure candied nuts and stuck by the power of glucose.
  • Again, the former suitor of my mom, "tiomasqueunamigo" always sits next to my old, is like begging to my old beat up and have a desire so barbaric to euthanize without being terminally ill! ! Maybe you have the fantasy that if my dad gives my old band ball, not in order ... chromosome must have some lame half.
  • was not Santa Claus, this time my father shouted, my asshole again not catch me! Not wanted to dress up and nobody wanted to take responsibility for making such an important role.
The truth is that these parties were better than last year, the factor ultimately changed everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment