Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wedding Invitationquotes In Tamil





wish I had time. But the flame shooting off the dark sky was lit again. With his face. Take the time to ask him to be with me and confess that I can not stop thinking about her. I'm dying to have something with it.
Yes, I accept, the stunningly beautiful shooting star that clouded my memory. How do I explain that it was not in the background to so mesmerizing beauty.
not deny it. In six seconds I was amazed a sudden light in the sky that made me forget it, but the rest of the 23 hours 59 minutes and 54 seconds of the day just think about it.
Excuses. Remember that a shooting star is far from being something like a star.
Note that if you lose milliseconds her career is already off, is gone. Disappears. Same
harass me with remorse. A mea culpa intransigent. The uncontrollable desire to ask his forgiveness for not being 24 hours. It deserves.
Any consequences I deserve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment