Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Severe Pain In Stomach And Peeing Constantly

Ten Distractions เคจ




a little patience. Be prepared to wait. Life goes on. After eight months
your skin tastes the same, smells the same. It feels the same.
At 32 weeks your hair is longer, firm your tummy, your legs stronger. If
you talk about scoring a 10.
You did well to wait. Patience. You kept your life.
On Sunday morning I opened my eyes to the sunshine streaming through the room. I looked at my clock and it was 10:10 am. Coincidentally the day 10 of month 10 of 2010. And I hugged her. Probably millions of nerds
would like to have done the same at that moment. But none as much as I enjoyed it. Not in 100 years.
had not join the 10 orgasms last night. Nor can move your tongue around yours 10 times before biting your lips and caress your waist.
is a matter of choice. At 10:10 pm today when the hand of the clock marked the 10 seconds you turned to embrace, not this time you were asleep, and in the morning glow my eyes replaced blessed your perfect smile. I said in my ear that I love you and do not know why.
Just a little patience. You're willing to wait. Life will change.
It's all about cycles and tricks writer. With numbers or letters. It is the only way that life table. Although not make sense.
At 10:10 am on 10.10.1910 need not ask any desire. I had already met. Are claims on the calendar, binary numbers, ones and zeros, ten, two.
On day 10 of month 10 of year 2110 is certainly not going to be here. Neither do you. But the writing itself. And probably no one will remember us, only of numbers and letters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment