Wednesday, October 6, 2010

How To Make Your Lip Smaller

died I lost the reaction by stimulating

Yesterday I was crossing the street with red lights, pedestrian me, my place to cross.
foot slows me a taxi whose driver came looking the other way. Nor did I bother, I had no reflection of any kind, or even feel that fear mixed with adrenaline. Nor can I escape to aggravate the driver to bend too fast and now that fall just had the brakes but to date, I would go flying through the air like a kind of swallow overweight.
There was a small group of girls who screamed all sorts of phrases with indignation.
scared I have no reaction, I am withered, or if you want to rush over, NOTHING!
The victim of the video below was not so lucky, was unlucky several times, is what happens when you give the card to someone who can not park on two techniques.



I'm coming back with more desire (to live in particular).

0 comments:

Post a Comment