Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dogs Nipples If Pregnant

Burocretina Gradually

The question is this, I begin to study subjects in which I have assigned one should choose a seat. We performed a lot (enter name, take the piece of paper and choose the venue). I chose the seat that I was closer to my home. I that day with my friends, which are enough weapons to take and the wrong people. If there is anything I learned in these years of college, is that the secretaries NEVER get it up the tone of voice, or insults. They decide your future academic and sings them lose the piece of paper assignment or the final note of these in the oven. Thus grab your pride hacelo a roll and until the deepest reaches of the colon, do not stop.
When we got home, we do not want to accept then Barrabravaenardecido and Yeguadesbocada (my two companions) charged the Secretary Muchorimel, who had allegedly been sleeping with the head Huevoshastiados headquarters. Muchorimel, not only has flipped over to subway turnstile, also has a shit character. In response to the insults of my friends, we are not accepted. To all this I decided to stay in the mold, since neither nor Yeguadesbocada Barrabrava, listen to reason, then to try to placate the fools ...?
Mother returned to headquarters, had no place for us somewhere promised to locate the next day.
The next day we wanted to send a remote and inhospitable places in which to do two combinations of groups and a helicopter you to get out on the roof of the building. The two colleagues resigned, "I'm not going down without a fight as much as possible," I told the manager of the home Mother, I left the venue that I had been assigned before, with the face of kindness (I know not what they cost) Muchorimel and I talk to designate a place without bardear a bit. Today
Muchorimel greeting me the best way, all nice and we chatted about how nice it would be that the day begins at 10 am in the cold morning to suck.
After two days of fighting with the bureaucracy, win.

Black dance Today!



Sometimes you have to keep the anger and be strategic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment