Thursday, August 26, 2010

Car Sales Covering Letter Examples

the thud is coming

Si ... to you you're tired:
  • That everywhere go crazy or get the phone call and extortion.
  • of them touch you ass on the subway, the bus, the bowling (a feat not touch my ass, but to me, I have an ass in 3D).
  • be seen as rape your wallet every time you go to the supermarket.
  • Tired of rotten milk from the Chinese and give you the back with candy.
  • Disgusted that people should resign! "Poor girl ... was robbed and raped her, if at least had won only".
  • Stop settle for the lesser of all evils
  • not want to be in the uncertainty Fibertel! (Now that shit I do, I have to put the modem in the ass 3D).
If you got the tits on the floor and you want to complain, LFN open this little space to rant freely.





At any time comes CORPIÑAZO!


(this term was Chipi work, thanks to lend it!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment