Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bingoto Mandoko Facebook

Interrogame

will not know if they happened to be in this situation to become listener of problems elsewhere, but not from acquaintances, friends or work colleagues / faculty. People that one sees for life, for once and never crosses over.
happens to me all the time I vomit foreign affairs and leave me with the whole swarm of problems. Face is that I have that I can have anything and I'm not scared.
also influenced by the fact that I have nothing to say but I keep quiet stomata. Obviously this affects the other, desperately trying to fill the air experiences, secrets and confidences of the most bizarre and ridiculous.
In this case it was distressing. I was going up the elevator when I step this:


Now what the hell do I do with this? Did I put a complaint to an elderly patient with dementia? An old Executed? Laburo put you into the mine?

In these cases you can not do anything. Sticking it to fart, as ashtray bike.

0 comments:

Post a Comment