Monday, March 28, 2011

Functions Of The Parts Of A Toad

In the Meantime ...

Write ideas on pieces 140 hurt when you sit down to write and you realize you've already said many things, then it is harder to come and have a good catharsis.

Now I have to get used to the idea that you will not be with me and although not told me anything, I will not continue to create false expectations, Madrazo would be worse. If there is a madrazo. But if there ... And so I am all the time, like a tightrope, I know that eventually I will fall, on one side and we're not together and the other side continue as before. Sometimes

accept that everything ends, which from the beginning I knew this would happen, I said I would prepared and I gave it my best to make you happy as we were, I should not worry and that after feeling bad, get over it. Then breathe relieved, I am concerned, I go, I hope things while you have to say. But other times I say it's all happening very fast and I fail to understand, I do not want that to happen, I would like to hear that you're just going through a bad time and all is fine and that this was just a bad dream and go back to make us happy and share. According to my limited capacity to understand, that's what is happening, confusion. And I wait. What if I put up with an old fool? Yes, I reread those fragmentitos

of happiness together and that's when I might not all go away so easy, like trying to fit an elephant under the rug so that nobody notices and nobody would notice with a properly sized rug, but the elephant is still there. I find it hard to believe that overnight you are thinking not worth pursuing, you do not want to leave, they lock you in the distance and coldness. Nor do I know if I wanted some and you're walking away because it is not enough or if I loved a lot, so much that I got scared.

But let's go slow, take your time, and both know that we are ready to continue together or each one by their side and not a hasty decision. Moments bitter will be nothing if it can make you happy again with what I am.

"I love you, I miss, I miss you"

0 comments:

Post a Comment