Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ankle Hurting When Driving

continued my usual route. Inspired



Animal World
(short story).


Desolate, compared to a light pink tone that penetrated my pupils and I reached the center of the brain, waiting in line, like all others-in unbearable wait for my turn.
tried to avoid looking forward to not sharpen my suffering. But I could not avoid, at some point I was going to come a time and then have to make decisions.
Unfortunately, not being able to control my gaze, inadvertently directed towards the sinister cemetery appeared before me and exhibited so much horror. Death is seen everywhere, debris scattered in stacks, with traces of blood still with the taste of resignation that often have people who could not defend themselves ... those who met his death, unarmed and unprotected.
I was most worried of all, apparently suffered the most. The rest looked more tanned and as I was approaching a turn looked as if they draw a slight smile on his face.
Suddenly the manager looked at me firmly.
I was there before him, then asked:
What do you think that you're so scared face? See that here we do not kill people ...
A légrate your turn has come.
What are you going to wear?
immediately replied: Give me two big chickens, two kilos of roast, three kilos of vacuum, two depths, a rack of pork, chicken supreme ten, twelve pork sausage, four kidneys, and also the largest croaker, which is in the conservative next door.
Once cleared, I paid my own, and carry things in the trunk. I was thinking that, perhaps, on Sunday not decompose over time and should stop at half way to buy firewood.
I had already forgotten that image of matted dead animals ... all this body of these pieces sectioned and inert seemed to look in the refrigerator on the farm "Animal World", where he used to do my usual shopping.
However, since entering the garage at my house, I came to my mind one last thought:
Are we humans the more "animals" (pejoratively speaking) of all species ?
... d fter the life I led them through the usual ways.

===================================== ====

Author: Jorge Horacio Richina.

All rights reserved.

=========================================


Text s imultáneamente published in:

and other pages and editions of the author.

=========================================

0 comments:

Post a Comment