Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wellastrate Testbericht

Dreams that roam through my mind.


The powerful force of destiny.
Poem


Something stronger than the will
stopped my progress on the road,
as is a barrier that is operated
by the powerful force of destiny.

thing that separated me from the penalty
stigma and set me as a smile
a spell of light, a fit,
an arrow through my life.

Dreams that roam through my mind,
who fight with past disappointments. Illusions
sweet, sincere and virtuous,
brim capacity of fortune.

I hidden my thoughts,
mitigates caresses a broken heart. Spark
vibrant heart awakens
which incorporates the rhythm of his heartbeat normal.

---------------------------------------------
---- Author: Jorge Horacio Richina Verdaguer

All rights reserved.
------------------------------------------------ -

Poem published simultaneously in:

--------------------------------------------- ----

0 comments:

Post a Comment