Monday, November 15, 2010

Toys Made From Energy

He had closely guarded the cake

I met a friend who long ago had not seen. We know from elementary, but the move lost a lot of contact. Yesterday we saw, had added to the FB and returned to make contact.
Since we said goodbye salute until we became two totally verbose parrot.
But what more I stay all the talk (this and other things more) was: Dearest

: Nachito you remember? the boy friend of my husband, who does a lot came out.
Me: yeah, I saw some pictures of your FB, I could not acordar el nombre!!!
Queridisma: jajajaja sos una hija de puta!!
Yo: soy un desastre, no me puedo NO acordar del flaco con el que me di unos besos... y hasta ahí nomas llego la cosa, yo era una nena tenia 16 años.
Queridisima: mira por la dudas vos no digas nada, pero yo te cuento, es gay.
Yo: jajajajajaja JODEME
Queridisima: SI, hace unos años que esta viviendo con un tipo!! Mi hermana cuando se entero se quiso matar!!!
Yo: claaaaro, tu hermana salio con el hace bastante, un tiempo después que yo.
Queridisima: si, no se lo take it very well, but then as it is already. I do not expect it.
Me: for nothing, but wait ... you are you sure? A couple of years ago I came to face and screwing him out!
Dearest: is undecided who would walk half, jejejejeeje.


Van

a couple of clarifications. Nacho went to no more than two months, was to groom a couple of years Dearest sister (we'll put as the name Cabezona, yeah yeah, the diameter of his skull so noted). During the courtship Cabezona was unfaithful, badly, with fleshly maneuvers included. While I was dating suggested with that and a couple of years too.
When I met him was one of those neighborhood kids who waste simplicity, was very ambitious, very good humor. We became very good friends, until the two we had the stupid idea of \u200b\u200bgoing out. We did very well, was not so catastrophic. I think what hurt me most then was losing my friend.

my question is this, how they would react if they learn that a former step is for the other side? (Regardless of which side).

0 comments:

Post a Comment