Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Does Marijuana Help If U Have Cateacts

Dissociations


I get bored easily. I like being alone, but I hate the loneliness. Mido 1.77 and always say it's 1.80. Sale 12 kilos in three months and for the first time since age 13 weight under 100. I read fewer books than pretend. Any information that requires my life I search Google. I like a chick When I reviewed the Facebook profile every day.
I like beautiful women. The skinny. The pretty face. But I have fear. I am a autosaboteador relationships. I'm Catholic. I do not follow people unless you need something from them.
I have few friends. Only three and as many friends. And one is dead. The other two away. I like to drink but I do not scratch. To sleep with a woman I always believe that is very intelligent. My first drunk was with anise and thereafter anything like it makes me want to vomit.
hate reggaeton but I like to dance in nightclubs. Smoke from 16. Taurus but I do not believe in signs and I think ignorant people who does, including my family.
deciding my career I went to a psychologist. I am a journalist because I said a psychologist. I have an above average rate but do not know what it is. My memory is terrible. I'm obnoxious. Stubborn. Honest. I love money. Family.
I've never been unfaithful. I just love twice in my life. Make me sick mice and cockroaches. I do not like the forest. I love television. I hate politicians. I have weird dreams where I dressed as Spider-Man event.
never knew my paternal grandfather. My grandmother was very little. I do not care. I have never experienced the death of a close relative. I never see the dead in the polls. Do not like onions. I have big vulgar mentality. Pean shot, I remove the mucus in the street and hit the first thing they get. I went to bed to bed without bathing after exercise. I do think older women like me.
My last girlfriend gave breast cancer. I like chocolate, cassava, tomato sauce. Sometimes I want to marry. I fear the long-term relationships. I do not want my wife fattening cow. Always use Boxer interior. I prefer the white stockings.
I have great esteem. I turn up the ego that people talk about me. I can easily lie. I hardly mourn, but I get sad easily. I want to help a foundation that helps anything, but I never decided to do so. I could care less what other people say. I titled this letter dissociations because I like the word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment