Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Futanari Operation Manga

still saying these things ... I hope I'm wrong ...

At home, at about 4am, I leave as a gentleman.

- Let me know when you get
- Ok

5 minutes later, driving the way back home the phone rings. I see his name, it sounds again and no longer resumes. And now?

back under him.

- Hello
- Are we there yet?
- Nah! just go on ...

And that was the beginning. We talked until I got home. I parked the car and keep talking. I went on and on. I threw myself on the couch to continue talking. She in her bed about to sleep. And I:

- ... and at this point would be the phone to be by your side in bed, talking to the ear ...
- So you're talking in your ear ...
- You know what I mean ...
- Come on, keep saying these things and one of these days I say take your tiliches and away to live together
- Hahahaha

one in my time out, walked, was known, went to the movies and picked up before going to live together.

Snif!

never in my time I spent over an hour on the phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment