Tuesday, December 29, 2009

5 Month Old Baby Phlegm In Throat

looked away in three minutes


I apologize for not falling in love with you. There is no reason
doubt it that way.
And if I have to pay this horrible solitude.
I do not get to choose who I love.
is trite, but it's the best excuse I get.
And I admit I miss the opportunities presented to the destination.
You can be happy, there are few reasons to laugh.
're better than you think.
Is it a mistake, is a decision no exits, no end?.
do not know. But I miss your smile, your early-morning meal, flash your touch, your kiss passengers. But I miss you.
accept the selfishness of my heart.
I give it all and you respond with conditions:
can not meet requirements, clauses difficult to please. Limitations
leave you blind in a forest of circumstances that can not grasp. The
gave everything and did not give you anything. There are no recipes to be enamored.
Do your part and you believed every one of my false promises.
let you fool with the brightness of eyes that looked the other way.
There was blood flowing in me.
You're spending the time and the better you get tired of waiting.
There are words in my mouth that will not ever hear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment