Sunday, February 17, 2008

Diagramm Lotosfüße

Learning lessons



Honor to whom honor is due. The news came unexpectedly, as a direct hammer to the head, as if someone had pulled the hair with a vice grip. The mouth was opened by the mind alone, thousands of memories to rewind from the first handshake, the friendly hugs and small talk that ended in laughter and reflection.
Lord, few people in the world have the gift of humility, intelligence, charisma and solidarity in a single combo. It seems that as they are scarce and must remain so listed and rush your way to watch and learn not to allow all the beauty of a unique human being. I respect your decision, although I can not avoid blame. Sometimes absorbed
noted that innate ability to look on the bright side of things. I sometimes thought about my natural selfishness and my learned obnoxiousness rather see the bad side to call me stupid. You do not, you were a great example. So the sudden I can not account for who was more stupid.
Lord, the way you took us by surprise and without anesthesia. The blow was more than hard, like a bomb in the heart of the city. Now the prayers and tears broken out with a flavor between salty and bitter. Sad departure, you overdid it.
I prefer to remember that last smile. That picture that will remain as an indelible memory of the joy and friendship without conditions. Lenses that reflected those dreamy eyes, without worldly aspirations, with sincere wishes. Thanks. Direct non-stop for the sky. I will remember you always loved Joan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment