Sunday, February 17, 2008

Coughing And Pain In Left Side Abdomen

Every Valentine's Day is a world



more than anyone You know I'm not very good pa 'writing, but just wanted decilte from the bottom of my heart inside that there is nobody I move over the floor that you are my Yurinexis.

I swear by the holy figure of the thug Tommy and 132 bullets that killed him in life since I met you I had no affair with Drisledys and not because I do not look, but I feel for you is so intense as a kick in the testicles or nipples when you bite me in the act of sex. Pa'que see I am serious about what they speak.

A ranch you until you do. So that we can VIVIL together as a family it is my fondest dream. I will show you that I will change, as you have pedis me since we met in the Panita rumbita Yerson. Mine introduced us and said "this is the jevita good pa 'him my brother, it is very run and I like guys like you seriously."

Al yerson ayel got me and said I had to look for work in Venevisión pa to become the next Hermes hit very hard because when we showed up.
But getting back on I wanted Recold romance in this letter that my intentions towards you are directed to a very long lasting. Not like the Yuyi and Susy, these are tremendous missed the front of you. I promise you right now and this necklace of seeds kissing me blessed Mary herself Lionza I'm not going to go and impregnates dejalte Wilman as the toad, which when I see it I have Jurassic pa 'make you pay for made.

Like I said about you going to change, I will not carry over twelve arms ammunition. I will also leave the Juntilla with the washcloth in the court unless a sporting event of the utmost importance.

I'm going to keep carrot and I'm going to get anything else unless you can smoke. The guardacamisa I'll change for a shirt and go to the Mission signed up finish high school pa. Tas
'm seriously not seeing?

good and for despedime I go with a verse of the great poet Maelo Ruiz ... Take it
"I need you my love ... I need my love ... like the moon shining in your eyes as the hot sun burning your skin I need you my love ... I need my love ... I see you love always fill poderte heat "

0 comments:

Post a Comment