Sunday, May 8, 2011

Tyoes Of Dental Burs And There Uses





... I had a woman.

And she was beautiful, with long hair past the waist and the mesmerizing natural curly, which makes you imagine you're little and you lullabies and sleep on it while you look and entangled between your fingers. Skin so white that kept the marks of my hands. Strong, shapely legs, feet, delicate and beautiful, perfect. A wide hips, the kind that when take your hand around the waist can stand to get there, walk with that characteristic and beautiful buttocks. Long fingers thin hands clasped loved watching me with mine. A beautiful woman through which to see.

To make matters worse he was intelligent and knew a lot of things, I never tired of learning from it. Admired her, I loved, I loved ... I fell in love. He loved music, and who will not be happy with a woman who loves music, dancing at the slightest provocation.

Me? It had nothing to offer, you see I've always been the low profile, who knows nothing about everything and has never been able to express your feelings, so only had a way of making you feel how much I wanted to be with her. He said that made her happy.

And she to me.

A nice story.



"Then? The day came when he left. I knew this day would come, he was only passing, for a while. I had this idea a long time but no fool like me thinking, as if it would never happen. It was and we said goodbye. We keep writing, strangers. And everything was nice. Everything was still pretty even from a distance, and keep something on, a little hope that we would be together again.

Until one day he stopped writing, unexpectedly, from one day to another it was over. Weird huh? And I resented it.

spent more time and returned, but it was not the same, had become cold, calculating, said he knew what he wanted, but had plans, plans that obviously I was not there. I tried to stand, links, to be happy with little love, but soon I realized that I am not well, I've never been, I miss her and love her too much to only have a fraction of it to pass many days without knowing about it or hear a "My Love" and see it smile.

For so long I got used to things very pretty and when you no longer had ...

And you take a hasty decision, you think you'll feel better leaving everything, giving you around and pretend that nothing happens, it will be easier to deal with rupture. Idiot. Then try to recover what was lost, but the truth is that neither has ever known to fight for what you want.

So here you are, again, as before, picking up pieces of what was.



Tattooed all I see, All That I am, all I'll be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment