Thursday, July 23, 2009

How Strict Is Flybe On Baggage?

Mom, the internets I want to go crazy

was dreaming not that mother So to tweet all day and made me play yoville tuptututuput dreamed pixelated. And something happened in my dream I felt weird, uncomfortable, and no, it was my dick in tuptututuput 8 bits. Did not know that was what woke me up, (or half awake) tuptututuput but I began to listen more carefully, even in dreams. Funny, nothing now, I'm sure I heard something, if not because I left my dream, I have it so heavy (the dream) that it is difficult for something to wake me up. Who knows, the better I sleep at new tuptututuput Dick, what the hell is this, dammit?

Ideas mine certainly be what I was dreaming. Better go back to sleep, as well as just watch it is 5, I can still rest 4 others tuptututuput horitazzzzZZZZzzzz zzz .. zzzzz ... tuptututuput Yastuvo, no mames. I open my eyes, half asleep, and everything is dark, almost total, broken only by the light bulb flashing on the modem there, the green light on my woofer speakers around here next to my bed, the little blue LED external hard drive LEDs of the lap barely see and tuptututuput it. Oo

Pongo

more attention and only hear the gentle hum of the external hard drive, like a purr, no more noise. Well, also the sound of the bed while I tuptututuput accommodation to listen better, like my position in bed to help me. Reasonable attempt to discover it can provoke a "rhythmic noise as an animal? Perhaps the rats that live under my bed trying to train him to let him rest snacks. What if the other side is the tuptututuput the wall? Someone is sticking / escarvando / working but ... with so much rhythm tuptututuput? I imagine someone digging a tunnel with spoons to escape from prison. And no mames, qiuen know I sleep better tuptututuput

tuptututuput

... tuptututuput

ARRRRRGH!! I sit up a bit and get my head on one side of the bed expecting that at any moment a giant rat throw a deadly bite me, or at least tell me "do fart dude." I feel like tuptututuput I was in the guillotine, of course, somewhat sleepy but so must have felt all of them.

tuptututuput

or because you do not move me the fucking little noise that I close my eyes and I feel I'm tuptututuput stayed on the edge of the bed with his head hanging tuptututuput (no longer) I little sleep escapes I have left, and all is silent tuptututuput interrupted by that "tuptututuput" that always sounds the same but not at equal intervals, that is the strangest thing. Tuptututuput

I think and think and think tuptututuput . And if they are knocking on the door? So low? Tuptututuput . I'm looking at the door to see what time released by me laugh noises. No, the door is not. I stared at the laptop, I see the speaker cable plugged tuptututuput and see again the LED that tells me that the speakers are on. JUM. Step tuptututuput my hand behind the woofer box to tuptututuput groping find the switch tup CLICK!

JOEEEEPUTAAA!

zzz zzzz zzzzz zzzzz ZZZZ ZZZZ zzzzzZZZz

0 comments:

Post a Comment