Sunday, July 20, 2008

Accessories To Wear With Champagne Dress

Prozac Causality


The medical diagnosis was accurate: You have an incurable condition. I sank into a silent cry and accepted that the virus had invaded my body.
I confess, I am a new victim this disease which infects millions in the world and struggling daily to survive.
At first I tried to run and run, more to the despair of the unexpected the consequences of what is already known. Fortunately my shoes wore out and my feet began to bleed. I had to stop.
I myself to buy medicine religiously, as my mom will have to manage the rest of the days ahead.
Side effects were immediate. Constant arrhythmia reflected a vibrant heart. The bleary eyes indicated that, from now on, should go in one direction. And he could not miss is that sense of closure that makes you feel abstracted in a bubble that does not want to leave. Concentrated in a not how pleasant and happy new sensations that few known points and eternal part of treatment. I took my
contraindications and figured that would eventually become accustomed.
I decided to give up and accepted that the only thing that kept me pain-free were those lips curative doses of strokes which provided me his hands miserably silk. I feel cured with the pain of his body. Her tongue is my health bar. My shot for love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment